View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:46 PM   #11
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I've been desiring to see an Undertaker/Goldberg program for going on fourteen years. I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I may start viewing some of it again if those two do business together.

Personally, I wish the Dead Man would bring back his biker gimmick if he does an angle with Bill. Watching two powerhouse rednecks feuding would be entertaining. I would also enjoy the old-school and intense promos between the two. I think it would be an epic feud.

I won't my breath on Calloway going back to being a biker character however. The marks love the "Man from the Dark Side" act too much. That's alright however cause I do too.

Additionally, both performers are icons. They can make it work.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote