View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 06:44 PM   #2016
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
They've played 9 games and your talking about one of the greatest team performances in the history of sports?
No team has beaten teams (up until the Colts) like they have, seems pretty great to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
BTW, i've never once said that them cheating had anything to do with them being good this season. Learn to read retard.
Maybe not, but you bring it up all the time, what am I supposed to think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
Yes i'm jealous. I'm jealous that they beat us in a REGULAR SEASON GAME ( remember this conversation 2 years ago sTiMa34 and VEL??? thats right its only regular season remember.. It dont matter remember??? )
I think you're jealous the Colts aren't getting recognition like the Patriots do. Sure everyone recognizes the Colts as good, but I think you're jealous of the fact that the Colts are the defending champs and people talk about the Pats more.

lol @ the rest