View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:44 AM   #2009
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Yeah I don't know why you brought me up there, did I say anywhere that this was the biggest game ever or anything? I don't think I did. It was just week 9 (which is exactly what I said before the game started) I'd rather see them win than lose obviously, but it's not like they just won the Superbowl on Sunday. I just think its funny how you claim to be classy (lol - who cares if you are though, you have no impact on the game/the Colts) and not have sour grapes but then start to call the Patriots little girls because are investigating a suspect sound decrease during the broadcast.

I don't know why I waste my time trying to talk about this shit with you though, I didn't realize you where on the Krispy mindset 'I'm just trying to start shit' I guess people can't discuss sports when their favorite team is involved, its like 4th grade all over again when being dumb is cool or something.