View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 09:45 AM   #2008
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo
RP you're being ridiculous. The Pats got caught in week 1. If anything that taints the past, not the present or future. The Pats are kicking the shit out of everyone right now, save the Colts, whom they still beat. Nothing was proven past the point that someone was caught on the sideline with a camera. What else was proven? What was proven about past seasons? Give it a rest. You're just looking for an excuse to try to bring down one of the greatest team performances in the history of the sport. You're jealous its not your team. You know this, or else you wouldn't give a shit about what happened.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? Jealous? We're the Superbowl champions you dumb dick sucker. Why the fuck am i jealous? They've played 9 games and your talking about one of the greatest team performances in the history of sports? Are you fucking mental? BTW, i've never once said that them cheating had anything to do with them being good this season. Learn to read retard.

Yes i'm jealous. I'm jealous that they beat us in a REGULAR SEASON GAME ( remember this conversation 2 years ago sTiMa34 and VEL??? thats right its only regular season remember.. It dont matter remember??? )

We're the fucking Superbowl champs. You wanna crown there asses then CROWN them, but you better show up when we fucking work there shit up and down Foxboro in the snow and go to the Superbowl.

Until they win the fucking Superbowl, i'd stfu cause they arent as good as every acts like they are and if we did have Harrison, Gonzales, Ugoh, maybe our starting linebackers, it would have been a blow out.

I hate to break it to you guys, but we gave you the fucking game. Ofcourse you cant let a team like them hang like that and expect to win. Cause thats what Brady will do. He's that damn good. We had 3 redzone drives that ended in 2 field goals. Gonzales dropped a touchdown pass because of dislocated thumb. Reggie Wayne dropped a 60 yard touchdown pass because he was being stupid..i dunno.

Dont fucking act like you're so much fucking better cause when the playoffs come around and we do have Harrison and Ugoh, we'll push your fucking shit in Mexican style.

Regular season dont matter remember?