View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:18 PM   #330
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Gotta go with the TODDSTER here. We're talking about us hombres in this conversation (and most civil discourse). Most twitter/youtube threads are the dregs. I think we all line up closer than you think. Enough so that we can have a productive discussion.
Not when you all repeating the similar points but masquerading it to make it seem like your having a productive conversation or "balanced" debate.

But I digress, I have a different feeling on this issue, you/WWF Fan/Destor have your own and I doubt anything I post would shift your view nor yours on mine.

Same for whenever the topic of mental health or other touchy issues pop up on TPWW and I quickly realize my view is a lot different than others here. That's when I start to realize maybe it might be time to move on from here.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote