View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #31
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
All of the above. Guys are pussies now but he is also a bully. He was a very mediocre performer so I don't get how he took the role of enforcer. Sounds like a complete prick
This, sorta. I do think some of the instances were probably guys just getting ribbed and not being able to handle it well, but I'm not gonna say JBL probably didn't do some really openly fucked up stuff under the guise of "ribbing." Dude is bigger than most and a guy that's been around forever so he probably thinks he can do things and get away with them, which is a little fucked up.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote