View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 10:53 PM   #1
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What podcasts/online radio shows do you follow?

There are a bunch out there list the ones you regularly listen to. These have made being a wrestling fan really fun in a new way. Like real sports.

I am a subscriber at f4wonline basically just for their podcasts and radio shows, I listen to them all for the most part. I always catch Austin's two shows and Jericho's if the guest is wrestling related or of interest to me. I don't too often listen to the solo Austin shows or the segments with his wife, those have run their course for me. I do pretty much every episode of The Ross Report. My new favorite is Taz. He has a radio show every day which is great, his producer Seth is great, and he's just really good on radio. And he has a podcast, I don't know if he is gonna keep doing both, that's a lot of talking but, I try to go through them all...

I cannot stand The Jim Cornette Experience, it's so fucking bad. He's a psycho and I just don't like it. I also didn't like Piper's podcast because it was sloppy as hell and just totally disjointed. Chael Sonnen's podcast really fail for me too, too much of him is not a good thing.

For me I really enjoy Taz and Jericho the most.

Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote