View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:38 AM   #70
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316 View Post
I was absolutely heartbroken when
SPOILER: show
Ben died. I saved him at the bell tower in episode four and was the only one who came with me to help find Clementine. I felt he was really trying to make up for his earlier screw ups and grew to trust him again. When he stood up to Kenny, I was like 'whoa' but he was right. When I saw him impaled in the alleyway, my heart just sank. Like Lee says in the attic, he's still just a kid himself which we forget at times. And when Kenny went down to help him and eventually had to put him out of his missery, again I couldn't help but well up when he sacrificed himself.
Slightly different, a bit more ambiguously
SPOILER: show
my game says Kenny died too. He slapped me on my back and made me drop the radio. I thought it might still be important in finding Clem, so while we argued about who should go down and get it, Christa jumped down in the hole.

She couldn't reach us to pull her back up, and grabbed a metal pole. When she slid off and we dropped the pole, a bunch of walkers who were standing in the room the whole time suddenly realized she was there. Kenny jumped down to give her a boost, then ran off into the darkness shooting. I didn't know if he took a couple of them with him, shot himself, or found an alternate exit until the ending says he died. Kind of the same thing with the hobo. He says "i'll catch up with you later" and I just find him dead randomly in the sewer. Kenny says "I'll find a way around", and isn't seen or heard from again.

Honestly, I wouldn't have bothered about getting it back if I knew the radio had no bearing on anything anymore. Seriously, it didn't come into play once after Clem managed to tell us she was OK.

(Presumably) Kenny got killed for no reason. Bastards.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote