View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 10:28 PM   #33734
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
THEY'RE MAKIN A LEFT TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNN!
Seems to be the non NASCAR fans biggest gripe. As a fan of the sport the oval tracks(left turns) are alot more entertaining in my opinion than the road courses(left and right turns) that they run at. Just amazing how they can drive thise cars at that speed just inches apart from one another to me.

Wrestling and NASCAR have alot of similarities I think. Both were huge in the 90's and have seen their audience decrease in recent times but continue to thrive financially. Both are dependent on older talent that are on their way out and need to groom younger talent for the future which both are doing well at the moment in my opinion. Both are family business's that coincidently are Trump supporters. Also they both have lucrative TV deals with NBC that are making them financially successful but ratings are declining and their next deals might not be as lucrative. NASCAR fans bitch and are the biggest critiques of the sport just the same as hardcore wrestling fans are. Nascar is constantly changing rules and adding "gimmicks" to race that fans dont necessarily agree with kind of like WWE booking. I could go on but I think my point is made and most have probably stopped reading.

Not trying to make anyone a NASCAR fan or anything but seen that Heyman got the interview and figured I'd share it since it had a wrestling connection. Anyone that does want to check it out though, they race at Richmond International Speedway this Sunday at 2 PM on Fox.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote