View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 09:07 PM   #2792
Locke
Internet Purist

Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
just got

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES

the first one for wii, it's catchy, 8 hours in and they're still tossing fuckin tutorials at me though, that's a shit

it's a bit of learning, battle system is cool but kind of confusing, seems to be pretty fast paced, you're always switching through different skills and "arts" and shit. they do that annoying shit that new JRPGs do though where they give you three party members and only let you control one and you just have to hope the AI does what you want, and if your main person dies then you get game over. just give me back my menu based combat, dammit.

also got Star Fox Zero - Yeah giving my Wii U some use and the games are cheapish now, this is cool I guess, again though just fucking let me play Star Fox, I know how it works, you don't have to tutorial me through the first level of fucking Star Fox, they never did on SNES or N64. No patience for tutorials, god damn, just wish games were simple enough that you didn't even need fuckin tutorials. but uh, it's okay, kinda annoying with the motion controls. only played one level. it came with Star Fox Guard which is this tower defense game but you play from the POV of the towers and... eh. i love tower defense, but it's a little different from what i like. so we'll see.
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote