View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 11:48 PM   #823
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Lol. Let's put up his bank account against yours. Maybe you should learn how to do things differently in life.

Fucking amazing reading moronic posts like this.
Nah. I'm good and have more than I could need or want financially. I actually work in the entertainment industry and am accepted by my peers in it, unlike Vince, who only wishes the same was true for himself. Plus, finances aren't everything, but having the respect of your peers or being able to help your peers when you're (typically the first) person they call when they need advice or help, can be an immeasurable benefit and bring more joy than any amount of money ever would, especially if (unlike Vince it seems) you have a healthy ego and don't live to work but still love what you do.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote