View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 05:42 PM   #425
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Feel like Alberto will be the new member of LAX that Konnan was talking about after the tag title match. Only other person I can think of would be Hernandez and Alberto joining would be better I think.

Anthem kind of played it safe the first half of the year and nothing has really been must see. Like I said previously I feel like they're just trying to fill tv time matches have felt more rehearsed and over produced since Anthem took over. They were doing the same before with regards to TV but the matches seemed to better and talent had more freedom.

In my opinion they live and die with the X Division though. Since Hogan came in its been treated more as a cruiserweight title with occasional big men in matches. Tournaments are a big deal in wrestling today and with all these partnerships they have they could do a killer Golbal X Cup. X Division should be a showcase of different styles and sizes. Marufuji would be a great X Division champion and a guy you that could dominate the division I think. I'd like to see Mahabali Shera in the X Division as well. I've said it before but I feel like Caleb Konley is a guy they could build as their next AJ Styles but their focus has been on Low Ki and Dutt, which for playing it safe makes sense.

Would like to see the let loose now and let talent go out there and put on a show in the ring. Needs to have some bigger angles as well but with Jarrett back in charge its a little scary to think about that. Need to embrace their TV14 rating and be a bit more rough and allow some bad language but I've seen them beep talent and blur middle fingers which is something they didn't use to to do as much.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote