View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #4335
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
at the PR guy just naming companies probably never realizing they would actually respond back or find out.

IGN already said they don't have any business with the company except for a brief time in the past. Kotaku never gets anything from those guys for products when they do product reviews nor did they go on the PR guy's side.

It gets even worse on Amazon with all his products getting trashed now especially after his line of him teasing he would sell the customer's product on Ebay.
This is why I'm pretty sure Jim Sterling is right about Childishness solving more than maturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearedSanctity View Post
Seriously couldn't write this shit. Paul changed the Twitter name from @OceanMarketting....to @OceanStratagy.

The original "Marketting" handle as well as one with Strategy spelled correctly have already been snagged

Also...

I love it. Giving him more rope and watching him hang himself.

I am, however, saddened that we're picking on someone who is so clearly suffering from a learning disability. I mean, he types in twittard speak even in his emails.

As for Stratagy, maybe he meant Stragety. They're pretty similar in usage.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote