View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 10:43 PM   #7
The Fraze
Fuck em' this is The War

The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Posted yesterday by Mark Hoppus on his facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/markhoppus?ref=ts):

"Great blink-182 rehearsal today. I'm thankful any time I get to be involved with music, and playing songs with Travis and Tom is the absolute best!! Me & Tom are headed into the studio tomorrow to return to the writing of the new album. That's what's up."

And then today:

"blink-182 recording today. new album type stuff."
The Fraze is offline   Reply With Quote