View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 01:59 AM   #7
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Played e-feds for many many years.....

Over the years, my main character was "Hardcore K"......

Started off at "Cyberslam" as "Kidman", but then I found out you didn't need to use an existing wrestler, so I had my guy "go crazy", change his name to "Hardcore K" and start talking to a chair and be all about "hardcore wrestling" since I thought Hardcore Holly/Al Snow hardcore feud was cool.

Eventually dropped the talking to a chair bit, and slowly started dropping being "hardcore".....

"Cyberslam" closed and I moved the character to "Wrassle.net".....

There my character would evolve into an egotistical heel, but like delusionally egotistical in that he legit thought everyone loved him and he was better than everyone else (they didn't and he wasn't). Pretty much had nothing to do with the name, and kind of just went by "HcK" mostly.....

Over the years became "less interested" in roleplaying "wrestling" and my storylines became increasingly about my character getting embroiled in various complicated plots/conspiracies where, despite still being a heel, he would end up saving the world from various villains.

Eventually killed him off in a huge angle that involved pretty much every member of his rogues gallery/supporting cast. Also time travel and a mutated duck clone army. Died sacrificing himself to save the world......

"Wrassle.net" shut down as well a year or two later...... Eventually I would "resurrect" my character at "Federation X"..... He thought heaven was total bushwa because everyone was "equal" and no one treated him like he was better than everyone...... so Nikola Tesla helped him bust out of heaven....... But then Nikola Tesla also had nefarious plot to steal cosmic powers to reshape reality...... but my character stopped him and saved all of reality, and was rewarded with being allowed to stay alive and not have to go back to heaven........
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote