View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 07:40 PM   #32965
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So I read somewhere that Beth Phoenix finally has a T-shirt and I thought that was great, as I've always thought that she should have had one back when she was competing but for some reason, the women didn't really have merchandise back in those days and didn't start having merchandise until she was on her way out.

So I head to WWEShop wondering what the T-shirt would look like whilst planning on buying it as I'm a fan of hers but that all changed when I saw this artistic abortion:

That T-Shirt is just hideous.

The illustration of her looks like a guy dressed as a woman. Similar to when Charlie Haas dressed up as her.

The colours are awful and you can just tell that no creativity went into the design. I think maybe having black, blue and silver or navy blue and pink/purple could have saved it as it would have been similar to the colours of some her previous attires.

She has worn green and black before but I can't recall it ever including yellow/gold and she has worn a green and gold attire before but it didn't look like what's on the T-shirt.

On the other hand, Kurt Angle, Rick Rude and The Rock 'n' Roll Express' T-shirts are all pretty neat. I think maybe four different designers were each given an inductee and the worst designer of the four was given Beth Phoenix.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote