View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #4098
Miotch
On-nO Asscii to Asscii

Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
So I'm looking for some recommendations for something new to read.

A bit of background here...

I read comics as a kid. Loved them. Then for whatever reason I just sort of stopped. I think the last big thing I read as a kid was the Infinity Gauntlet shit. Dopplegangers, etc.

As an 'adult' I've read a few things that I thoroughly have enjoyed. 100 Bullets, Watchmen, Civil War (meh), World War Hulk (meh), but nothing consistent. The Walking Dead books were good too.

Fast forward to today. I recently have gone on something of a reading binge because of the Marvel app on my ipad. They gave away some free teaser issues, and in turn I burned through Runaways (loved it, especially the first run) and just caught up with AvX. So I'm looking for something else to read, and I figure I'd ask you guys for some ideas.
Miotch is offline   Reply With Quote