View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 12:46 AM   #96
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginfest View Post
Not a fan of Fitz and Simmons yet, finding them kind of annoying which is weird cause "adorable, quirky nerd" is pretty much Whedon's forté, think I'd prefer it if there was just one of them really. Also when anyone else refers to them both as Fitzsimmons just seems awkward.
Likely intentional. I would assume they're referred to collectively because there will likely be an eventual scenario where they're split up, and can't function without the other. They both make one excellent scientist in tandem. Apart, they suck.

My problem with them is the clashing dialogue in "actual" arguing instead of "overlapping" when they bicker (so you can actually hear what they're saying instead of it just being two man crowd noise). Also, Fitz needs to dial down the accent a bit. It's cool when he's the only one talking, but in rapid fire conversation, it becomes a sound hurdle.

And about the J. August thing... it's only been a couple episodes. Give it time, I'm pretty sure they'll put him to use. Especially considering they put all that effort into the whole "unemployed" angle.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote