View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:28 PM   #212
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Cage - Depart From Me: 8/10

Good album from Cage, although as a whole, I prefered "Hell's Winter". Standout track is "Fat Kids Need An Anthem", but this is an album I can easily listen to all the way without skipping a song.

Sage Francis - Li(f)e: 7/10

Sage is probably my favorite rapper, but I feel this album is not up to par with his last two. The beats are less catchy, the lyrics didn't get my attention as much, something seems "off" with it. It's not bad by any mean, as it is still good enough to keep, and maybe it'll grow on me eventually, but he's done better.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote