View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 09:00 PM   #10
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Hardys single theme was an updated version of the tag theme with lyrics, I would assume WWE doesn't use any theme unless they own the right to use it anymore with the exception of CM Punk or one offs like HHH at Mania 27.

If they couldn't use it, it would be edited on the network, again like playback versions of HHH at Mania 27.

For Whom the Bell Tolls was perfect for that entrance given the storyline. I still cringe hearing that generic replacement they dubbed over after it aired live.
I've watched some of his old stuff from '08-'09 when he used "No More Words" and it hasn't been edited. Seems like a lot of celeb themes, which they probably license from mainstream musicians have though, which is understandable but disappointing - an example is them editing out Mayweather's theme, 50 Cent's "I Get Money". I remember hearing that during the Big Show feud and at WM XXIV, and him having some bullshit dubbed in theme makes it literally impossible to watch any of that. Shame, too. It really was one of Show's better celeb feuds.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote