View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 08:27 PM   #231
My Final Heaven
Save_Us.sandwich

My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...m-september-18

Rolling of the floor @ the Bleacher Report results guy deepthroating Miz hard in his "objective" recap

"Leave it to The Miz to elevate the quality of a segment.

The match itself was nondescript, a nonstop main event that never really elevated past the average quality of a televised bout. The spill from Elias was scary, and it definitely appears as though Jeff injured his shoulder at some point, but otherwise, it was uneventful and ended exactly as everyone expected.

And that is where Miz comes into play.

The champion added that final, biting line about Jordan being a bastard with such seething conviction that it would not be outside the realm of possibility for new viewers to immediately develop a deep dislike for the intercontinental champion.

Miz is so good at what he does that he overshadows his opponents, and that will be no different with the undefined, underwhelming Jordan character, which has yet to evolve past being Angle's long-lost son."

Ironic wrestling hipster with a thesaurus sitting next to him XD
My Final Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote