View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 06:12 AM   #3
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thought it was a good show overall. The Women’s Rumble was pretty good. Jordynne Grace and Jade Cargill looked like stars. Maxxine was even a little funny.

The four-way was fine. There wasn’t much drama because of the obvious outcome. Gave everyone some shine on Roman. He didn’t feel as crucial to this show as he does. Maybe that’s because he was on 2nd?

Logan Paul is a fucking incredible talent. So much of what he does is perfect. This was probably my favorite Kevin Owens match ever.

The Men’s Rumble was also fine. They didn’t make anyone look really stupid. It felt a bit less dynamic than the women’s though. Bron stood out to me. Surprised Shinsuke got such a nice reaction. I’m not totally in on this Cody story, but whatever. Punk really telegraphed losing, which was the point. Gunther is a great wrestler.

There was nothing bad. Is it a show I am going to go out of my way to ever watch again? Maybe not. My gut tells me it was a B-grade show, maybe B-. You just generally feel good about the WWE’s general direction, but it isn’t necessarily the most exciting thing in the world.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote