View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 10:46 PM   #35371
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Roderick Strong: I actually can't see this one. I haven't been a fan, but I think he'll slip onto the main roster very soon -- even if it's just as a body for 205 Live. I can actually see him winning the Cruiserweight Title to stick it to Austin Aries. I dunno, I'm kind of expecting them to go forward with Roddy.
I considered that, but then thought to myself that Johnny Gargano would be a far better choice to come up and be the one to ultimately dethrone Neville, especially since Tommaso Ciampa is meant to be out til next April. I have no idea if WWE will even remember their breakup by the time he heals up, but in the meantime the Cruiserweight belt would be a nice stopgap for Johnny.

I didn't realize Nese had worked more TV matches than anyone - I do like him a lot but that's still a surprise stat.

And yeah, Rowan makes more sense to cut than Harper but at the same time Rowan is somebody they could easily send back to Raw and throw back with Bray and nobody would think twice - especially since it's been implied that Rowan's still controlled by Bray from afar. Harper on the other hand seems to have properly "broken free" as Strowman did.

I actually could see Harper himself wanting out just because there's clearly going to be a nice market for him outside of WWE.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote