View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 04:01 PM   #21
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
I remember two perks somebody mentioned in Fallout 3 that I thought were hilarious and cool. The Mysterious Stranger and something about being friendly with animals.
Yeah, Animal Friend, at the first level, simply means that certain types of animal enemies simply won’t attack if not provoked; the second level makes them help you in combat unless it‘s against another animal.

Mysterious Stranger just occasionally has a mysterious guy show up on occasion who helps you in combat when using V.A.T.S. (“Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System”).

Also, I highly recommend checking out the article about FNV’s Miss Fortune perk. She’s not exactly what I’d call an antithesis to Mysterious Stranger, but she tries to cripple/paralyze/knockdown your enemies as opposed to outright killing them. As part of the introductory bit of the article states, “Appearing only in V.A.T.S., she has the ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.” 🤣
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote