View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 07:43 PM   #6
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
I have virtually zero expertise in this arena but I'm going to blather like an idiot anyway. The only experience I ever really had with the franchise was my buddy being obsessed with Fallout 3. I knew about the prior titles on PC but there other games grabbing my attention at that time. Fallout 3 looked like a pretty impressive step forward, but the more I learned about the game, the less I wanted to give it a shot. Open world always puts me off unless there's an element that tickles me in an entertaining way. It just never seemed like anything I'd be a fan of. I have no question that I'd praise it purely on technical grounds, but that's about all I can say for it.
I appreciate the input, and with that being said, however, if you ever find yourself with hardware that can run it, I’d definitely recommend Fallout: New Vegas.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote