View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 01:55 PM   #32
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
If I continue it, I'll need games. I have a list of alternates that I had at the ready in case a game didn't get any play time amongst us and there were other titles floating around in my head. Here's a sample of them:

Mario Kart 64
Lemmings
Fatal Fury
The Secret of Mana
Frogger
Daytona USA
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Toe Jam and Earl
Starcraft
Command and Conquer
Myst
Super Mario Galaxy
Pitfall
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zeda: Majora's Mask
Dead or Alive
Street Fighter 3
Doom 2
Ridge Racer
Bionic Commando
X-Men (the arcade game)

I'll think of others. It's always tough to pick them because I'm always looking for games I think a large number of you all have played.
Couple of other games in case you want suggestions.

Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Modern Warfare 2
Chrono Cross
Heavy Rain
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote