View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 11:31 PM   #34400
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Well I make that point because if that takes you out of a match, then how does every other ridiculous thing in wrestling not take you out of the match? Because almost all of it is ridiculous.

Why does any wrestler go for a finisher if they have them beaten down to where they are about to be finished?

Okada was just as exausted and just didn't have the strength to yank him forward hard enough.
That's a better attempt to explain it. It's still goofy lol. You could also hypothesize that Okada overestimated the gas Omega had left in the tank and threw himself into the clothesline because he expected Omega to be in strong style mode. I can actually almost trick myself into liking it if I use it to tell the story of Okada for actually thinking so highly of Omega he overestimated him, but that means Omega is dumb for not being as good as Okada thought. And Okada looks dumb for taking the dive. I don't think it's the best way to tell that story, but you guys seem to like it though, so maybe I am in the minority of the dwindling wrestling fans.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote