View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #2203
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
A flock of...seagulls?
I guess that's why they ran so far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearedSanctity View Post
Forgive me if it was mentioned, just skimmed the last few pages or so, but not sure if you guys have heard of the so called "Chiliad Mystery"...
This was news to me. Also, fucking cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OssMan View Post
Music seems disappointing, Rebel Radio is probly my favorite, feels like I have heard Gin and Juice like 10 times
The soundtrack feels smaller than IV, though I don't think it actually is. It also seems like the same songs are always playing when I get into a car. There's one track for the pop station, one track for West Coast Classics, and one for the alternative that seem to come up like 99% of the time.

Then again, I find it far more listenable than the last sandbox I played regularly, Saints Row The Third. The only plus-side there was that they allowed a custom mix, so you could pick the tracks you liked out of the radio stations. If only GTA V had that. Or better, custom soundtrack.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote