View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 11:36 PM   #1049
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollermacka View Post

Finally, Hernandez and Homicide returning was a pretty good pop. I kinda wish the roles had been reversed (Ortiz and Santana siding with King and the OGs come back to help Konnan) but it was a good none the less.
When I first saw it happen, I immediately felt the same way... for a knee-jerk second.

Then, I thought "what does that do for the new guys, though"? I got flashbacks of New Blood vs Millionares Club where all the young talent that were supposed to be the future of the company were all the heels, and the old guys clutching their spots were supposed to be the babyfaces.

While nice to see the OGs come back, having all three of the LAX newbs be the heels would hurt all three of them. Meanwhile, being a heel will hurt neither Homicide or SuperMex, and if they're taking marching orders from the supposed King of NY, then that gives him some kind of rub, to have the original guys side with him over Konnan.

It makes more long term sense, if they don't go oldschool TNA with it and fuck it all to hell and bury all six in either overbooked nonsense or an angle that just ends with no resolution for anyone.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote