View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 05:20 PM   #24
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Pretty much. I remember when the brand split happened, Hawkins' re-signing felt like it was out of left field. It was obvious that he was going to be used as a job guy, despite two months of vignettes.

I believe he and Jinder were ostensibly brought back for the same reason - they were used to working the grueling WWE schedule and were happy to take the paycheck to live that lifestyle again and job constantly without complaint. They even got traded for each other during the Shake-Up.
Hawkins always felt like a dude who was cut because they never had anything for him. Fair enough. When they expand to two different rosters across five hours, it makes sense to bring a guy like him back. He's good friends with a lot of the people working too. I wouldn't have really expected a push, nor do I think it is really warranted.

But yeah, his employment seems to be a symptom of the roster split.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote