View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 06:00 PM   #35571
DaveWadding
LIMITLESS

DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
I remember seeing Fozzy on tour a couple of years ago, and there were these two girls that had followed them everywhere, and for whatever reason they had big, cardboard cutouts of Tazz Dans face. Maybe it was some kinda inside thing with Jericho for Dan being at the shows spiritually or some nonsense, I dunno. But was weird as fuck, being in Bristol, UK and seeing Tazz Dan's face at a Fozzy gig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Pretty sure you posted this before and that Tazz Dan explained it.....

Quote:
Holy shit! I saw Fozzy last night and there were girls these girls there with similar signs/post things but I didn't see what was on them! Awesome!
Quote:
On an somewhat related note, I met Jericho for the second time last night! Only briefly though, just a photo and a handshake, and all the other Fozzy guys who are super cool and humble and very chatty. Was an awesome night and Jericho gave me the mic to sing back part of the chorus of 'Eat the Rich'. Second Fozzy gig for me and these guys just keep getting better and better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz Dan View Post
Yes! That was Julie and Leese!!! They've followed Fozzy around every concert this year since they hit England, they're mega fans, and friends of mine. Julie made a few of these, one for Chris, and a couple for them. They've taken me all around England, there's a HEAP of photos
DaveWadding is offline   Reply With Quote