View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #1739
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
The invincible guy still shouldn't be wearing armor.

Also, maybe I'm wrong, but the numbered robots there might be a throwback to the old Max Fleischer Superman cartoon "The Mechanical Monsters." Which, I'll admit, is a nice little shout-out if that's what they're doing.

Still doesn't make me want to buy it, though.
I don't have a problem with the armored look. To me, it's less about the fact that he's invincible and more about the fact that his costume was built to withstand punishment and not get destroyed every time he gets shot/stabbed/etc.

Back on subject of the set pictures, I think the guy in black on the right is probably Zod.

But who is the character on the left? Or is the character on the right Ursa (looks a bit more feminine), and Zod is on the left wearing some crazy outfit?
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote