View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 12:47 PM   #69180
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I have seen some non-rassling fans or casual rassling fans post on Facebook about how they are excited about The Rock, so I get it... but yeah, a lot of the more "serious" rassling fans are upset...

Personally I don't care about Cody being "slighted" because I still don't like the guy that much... but I do care about the whole Roman story and feel "so bad" that it was "so hot" last year and had a potential "perfect end" with Zayn beating Roman at WM.... but then Cody got the shot instead and didn't win, and then the entire Bloodline story and everyone involved was cooled down to the point where a potential Cody/Roman rematch was just "Ugh, just end it and have Cody win"

A Rock/Roman match does have the potential to get some heat back, but I honestly wouldn't be happy for a Rock win... would just totally derail any potential "star making moment" that beating Roman would have. Which, to be fair, has already been derailed a good deal by randomly making another World Title and cooling the whole story down.

Also, Cody/Seth really have to turn around their feud/match with some good promos. Rollins cut a good promo on RAW hyping up his phony title belt.... but then Roman quite easily (verbally) eviscerated Rollins and his title on SD... and Cody comes out and doesn't really disagree with him and says the title he wants is Roman's.... but now he will go away.

So hopefully on RAW Cody can actually talk up Rollins' title a little bit and at least TRY to make it seem like he actually does want it.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote