View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 11:54 PM   #5672
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
I'm actually trying to make a conscious effort to sit my ass in front of the television and finish up my uncompleted games in the pile. Right now I'm trying to blaze through Darksiders 2. Nor only can I scratch it off the list, but I'll finally have a reason to fire up Darksiders 3, which has also been waiting on my hard drive.
Never played the other games in the series but remember enjoying playing Darksiders 2 a lot besides one or two areas in the game.

Also remember that my save file from the digital version I got for free from Games for Gold doesn't work at all for the physical version I bought later for cheap. Its all due to the digital version is the regular edition and the physical version is the special limited edition and the Xbox 360 considers it to be two separate game files despite it being from the same game. Did not know that beforehand so now I have a useless game disc that I just keep as a backup copy in my collection.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote