Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 03:30 AM   #3552
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
It's totally true. There are a lot of spineless people that love pro wrestling because it "kicks ass" and they don't. When I was at AEW live it was like being apart of a constant "wave" (like at a real sports event) But not a physical wave, a vocal one. Everyone wanting to become one voice to become one "character" affecting the show. Sure within that sea of voices you have a couple hundred frenzied fans who are able to steer the ship, but generally speaking it's kind of cult like to be apart of that.

It feels different at AEW than it was at ECW or WWE or TNA. It's a little more "soft" which I guess makes sense because our society is really fucking soft.
A lot of people with healthier relationships to it have been run off too. And I fully put myself in there too. I’m obsessed with wrestling. But the people who just want to watch a film without going into the DVD Extras or reading up about each actor’s entire personal life and just enjoy the content on that readily accessible level has been run off over the years. Now you go to shows with crowds that think they know.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote