View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 09:01 AM   #1018
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bastardly One View Post
it's unfortunate because when they gave Boba stuff to do, he was cool. But they decided he didn't matter that much.
In the last episode maybe? But for the most part I'd agree with the general consensus that he just came off as soft. Which is tragic, because I actually like the idea of Fett being taken in by tuskens and developing a more righteous cause to fight for. But you can do that without losing the ruthless efficiency that people wanted to see from him. That we got a glimpse of in the mandolorian.

The mod gang could have worked as well. They didn't have enough character to dislike them. The backlash has justifiably been their appearance. They're all too clean looking for tattooine. They would be great for a story on coruscant, but they stood out like sore thumbs on the dirty, grimey tattooine. I think if they were designed better no one would have ha a problem.

The Cad Bane fight was alright, but once again, cool star wars villain gets insta killed while having the advantage. Could have made that better. During the flashbacks with fett training with the tusken woman, have her pull that same move against fett. That way when fett does it against Bane it feels like more of a payoff. I would have also revealed that it was Bane specifically who the syndicate had kill the tuskens. Makes the payoff even bigger. Pay me, disney.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote