View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 12:42 AM   #4151
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The lack of Shida recognition by Excaliur was a bit odd since AEW did mention beforehand she would be there to help call the action for Japanese commentary.

Either he was told to only call the action or someone goofed up with the production work and she wasn't supposed to be seen which would make the Aja Kong post-match stuff even odder if so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Good point. I thought Excalibur called a great show from an in-ring standpoint but I didn't even notice Shida was there doing Japanese commentary which they also released on their YouTube channel. Not mentioning her there is a miss on his part.

Interesting that they'd fly her back to Japan just for that given she has to quarantine 2 weeks on each end of the trip (well, on the Japan side at least...lol at the US ever forcing a mandatory quarantine). I'm thinking she may have worked a bonus match or two over there while she was at it.
She did appear in a ChocoPro event recently in Japan albeit in a non-wrestling role. She was the guest ref in a tag match that featured Veny, Emi Sakura, and Mei Suruga from AEW's Women's tournament.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote