View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 05:55 PM   #55420
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingInc
The Undertaker joined Big Cat and PFT Commentator on a recent episode of Pardon My Take ...

Taker was also asked about a rumor that he was afraid of cucumbers. The question led to a fun back-and-forth between Undertaker and the hosts.

"OK, let's get this straight. We've had a good conversation," Undertaker said. "I'm not scared of cucumbers. I just don't like cucumbers."

"I just like the idea of Undertaker, the biggest badass ever, if you just bring a cucumber into the room, you'll make him a little kid," Big Cat said.

"I'll probably leave the room. I'm not gonna run," Undertaker joked. "If they're whole, that's one thing. If they're cut up, whew."

"The Cucumber Man is someone that can be used. That's how you should've lost at WrestleMania," Big Cat added. "The Cucumber Man coming out and slewing cucumbers at your face."

"People would have bought that a lot more if I slipped on a cucumber," Undertaker remarked. "Man, the hair on my neck is starting to stand up."
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote