View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:40 AM   #54675
Mr. Pierre
...Pierre

Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)
Bear with me, but I am already looking forward to Mania 37. It’s always fun to speculate the big attractions for next year, and then be mightily disappointed. ANYWAY this is what I’ve got..

Main Event
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Undertaker

-This is the payoff to the Undertaker story. We watch the documentary, various vignettes about how much pain he’s in, and McCool comments about how broken he is.

Taker is built up for an appearance at Survivor Series to make an announcement. During his apparent retirement on his 30 year anniversary, he is interrupted by Bray Wyatt. Wyatt tells him to “hold his horses” and invites the Undertaker to the FireFly Funhouse. Taker is skeptical but accepts the invitation.

The FireFly Funhouse happens about a month later. It’s very similar to the wackiness of the Cena segment. Wyatt recaptures all of the Undertaker’s achievements, glory, and prestige. It’s all positive until the very end. Wyatt brings up the Undertaker’s biggest failure: The ending of the Streak.

The Funhouse ends with Wyatt screaming at the Undertaker to avenge his greatest failure before he ever retires and to wake up.

The Undertaker challenges Brock Lesnar. We’re given training videos of each wrestler, think Rock/Brock buildup from 2002.

At WrestleMania, the Undertaker defeats Lesnar for the Championship. Leaves the belt in the ring, and exits on his Last Ride.

Semi-Main Event
John Cena vs The Fiend

The script has been flipped, as Cena would play the heel and The Fiend would be the babyface.

After his realization in the Funhouse, Cena becomes his true self and tries to bury Wyatt again like he did in 2014.

Fiend goes over Cena, clean.

-Post Mania
Go all in on The Fiend. He just went over John Cena, and he had a strong association with the Undertaker.

The Fiend goes on to win a tournament for the vacated Championship. His opponent in the finals is Goldberg, as he conquers his biggest past failure.
Mr. Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote