View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 11:59 PM   #53935
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't watch women's wrestling but after a quick highlight reel on YouTube it does seem to be an appalling family trait.

I'd say their Claw holds are virtually identical in that they destroy all investment in the match by looking so feeble.
I am no Von Erich fan by any means, I actually think Kerry and Kevin were dreadful too but at least they looked physically intimidating.

Their progeny are fairly obviously roid free and the only discernible inheritance is their lack of coordination when in the ring. That being said their dad's were on all sorts of shit and were working for their psycho old man for way less than they should have, so at least they had an excuse.

It's not like Davey Boy Jr who looks like somebody stretched and dehydrated The British Bulldog but who is also a great wrestler in his own right.
These kids just can't wrestle very well and the moves they use expose them fast.

Lacey doing chokeslams is a good example of wrestle crap.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote