View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 06:51 PM   #1970
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Guess it makes sense he'd eventually show up in Impact considering no other big or notable promotions were interested in him. Same for a bunch of smaller notable indies not being interested due to how badly he handled the sexual harassment incident at his wrestling school.
TNA has no problem signing people with a history of domestic abuse. They'll take whatever low-hanging fruit they can grab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I shit you not the entire ppv ends with the Impact roster coming out to hug one another and celebrate because they "are all winners tonight"

What a bunch of simple fans.

Quote:
Lance Storm here to keep order in Impact World Title match

Was really disappointed to hear that Lance would get involved with the promotion. If he wants to agent/referee, please let him go to AEW. I know he is friends with Cyrus, but god damn.

Quote:
Gail Kimberly and Contesta hug after the match because everyone is a winner
Gail lost via submission

I thought Kim had retired? Can we please get both these women in AEW?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote