View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 05:56 PM   #600
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
It's being lazy yet some how expecting to take your opinion seriously.

Like whatever, I don't mind if he doesn't like the product, (neither do I) but don't come here writing essays about shit you didn't even watch. The notion is asinine.
Except I clarified that in the opening line of my actual post, which I put into spoiler tags. Triggered much, son?

I'm not offering a professional review. I'm offering my impressions of the general creative direction, the atmosphere and the work I actually saw. You're projecting this idea of a "full review" onto me entirely. And as I said, if people don't want to take it seriously...fine? There are critics who give their impressions from trailers and review television series based on a few episodes. It's a part of the content's role to hook people. When WWE content gets better at that, I can give "full reviews" with a lot more nuance. But I don't think there is anything wrong with saying "I've seen this spot" or "I've seen this match" or "I heard this promo" or "they are going in this direction" and giving my thoughts on that and whether it makes me more or less likely to get back into the fold.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote