View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 03:45 PM   #41511
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Rock ended up confirming rumors that he was the original tag partner for Ronda Rousey for Mania 34. WWE had talks with him around 2 months ago to see if he could be at Mania and when that wasn't possible, Angle became Ronda's partner instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
The Rock spoke with KISS FM UK to help promote his latest movie, Rampage. During the conversation Rock was asked if he would make a return to wrestling and Rock said not only would he, but he nearly did, after a conversation with Vince McMahon about WrestleMania 34.

"Oh yeah, absolutely. Sure! As a matter of fact, Vince McMahon and I were talking probably about two months ago trying to figure out what I was going to do if I went back to WrestleMania," Rock said. "He pitched me this really great idea that involved a tag match with Ronda Rousey - who's incredible - I'm very proud of her, and Triple H, and Stephanie [McMahon].

Despite Rock's interest, he was asked how come the plans didn't come together.

"We were really excited about it on the phone," Rock admitted. "We couldn't make it work this time because I was in Shanghai [for a film premiere], but who knows down the line."
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote