View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 10:39 AM   #124
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
No joke on nothing, I could see them booking Ariya Daivari into the Cruiserweight Title match and giving him Hassan's theme just for this show.
Bring in Shawn and have them win the tag titles.

why isn't Shawn in the WWE anyway? I thought maybe because he's old. he's 33 though
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote