View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 09:26 PM   #705
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Sheamus just lost to Triple H because Triple H considers himself a "big star" and thinks that counts as giving someone the rub. I didn't agree with the Del Rio loss at the time, either, but I also disagree with two World Titles and the Royal Rumble being used for the B-program. And Del Rio has turned out to be a disappointment. Retroactively I don't feel sorry for him.
I don't give a fuck about Del Rio either - but I hated the decision at the moment. It is kinda crazy though to realize how many people dropped their first Mania.

WM26: Sheamus loses to HHH
WM27: Bryan gets bumped off the show, Del Rio loses to Edge, Wade Barrett after main eventing a ton of PPVs the year prior sees his team lose a 90 second tag match
WM28: Bryan loses to Sheamus instantly
WM29: Ryback loses to Henry, hell even Lesnar lost in his first Mania in nearly a decade
WM30: Wyatt loses to Cena
WM31: Sting loses to Triple H, Rusev loses to Cena, all three members of The Shield lose their first non-Shield matches (although Rollins does cash in at the end)
WM32: Styles loses to Jericho, Zack Ryder wins the IC Title in a ladder match that involves a bunch of Mania rookies
WM34: Asuka loses to Charlotte, Nakamura loses to Styles

It really does seem to be deliberate. Feels like Fandango is the only exception.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote