View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 02:05 PM   #40528
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
I'm really pumped for WM. I think the card is insane. The marquee matches with Lesnar/Reigns, Nakamura/Styles, Ronda/McMahon, Bryan/Sami/Zayn/Shane, Taker/Cena, Charlotte Auska, Nia/Bliss... that's an awesome card. And then you have just as many other matches which could be memorable or steal the show given the chance. This could be one of the best if they just let it go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Was thinking the same. If they really focus on the in-ring stuff and not have 2.5 hours of advertising and music concerts, this could potentially be the best Mania ever.
I was definitely saying all of this stuff to a buddy at work yesterday. On paper, shit's fire.

But also think about how many shows you've seen that have been lackluster on paper that turn out to be really great...

...and vice versa.

It's hard not to keep hopes high with something so well put-together, and I WANT it to be the best, all the time...but stranger things have happened.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote