View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 10:36 PM   #28
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
Contributes heavily towards watering down Braun in my opinion. And before people complain and talk about continuity or the fact that kayfabe is dead...it should still be believable. I still want to believe that Strowman is an angry monster when a watch.

You wouldn't catch the likes of Undertaker or Lesnar on something like this. They care about how they are presented and it contributed a lot to their drawing power over the years.
This is a guy who has assaulted random people (including Michael Cole, who, if you recall, "threatened legal action" because Brock Lesnar did so before... but Brawn does it, and he's all like 'meh' and comes back the next week like nothing happened), been flipping large vehicles with the help of superfast camera jump cuts and was crushed in a garbage truck, presumably driven around in it to the next RAW city, where it got a paint job, then he emerged from it unscathed. I don't think sticking him in a love angle to give him a bit more character is anywhere near outside the bounds of the believable here.

Besides, I get what you were trying to go for... but 'Taker has contributed to his share of shitty soap opera/sci fi nonsense over the years.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote