View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 04:23 PM   #368
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• What on earth was that "ROCKSTAR" graphic all about?

• Roode mistakenly saying "Mojo Riley" got a chuckle from me. I'm cool with Rusev winning though, but I'm sure it'll end up a Triple Threat Match with Ziggler being added later.

Speaking of Ziggler, what's going on with him? He wins the title and instantly vacates it, which nobody cared about, he then disappeared for three weeks, which nobody cared about and then he randomly returned during the Royal Rumble Match, which nobody cared about and then he never got one mention last night on SmackDown.

Not even during the Fatal Four Way Match. Someone could have at least asked Roode "What do you think about Ziggler returning on Sunday during the Royal Rumble Match?".

If no mention was made last night on purpose, as a way for us to be surprised if/when Ziggler gets added to the match or appears to claim a shot at the title, then cool, I guess, but if Ziggler isn't added next week and no mention of him is made yet again, then I really have no clue why Ziggler is even still with the company.

Finally, this whole pancake thing The New Day has going on is incredibly annoying and pointless. I didn't think The New Day could get more annoying but they found a way.

• Those two Usos promos. What the fuck? First of all, why have random words flash up in my face? I do have ears and they do work. I seriously hate these mobile phone promos and the giant text that accompanies them.

The in-ring promo was just awful. Not The Usos though, just the cheap looking cage graphic and sound effect.

Has Vince & Co. just discovered the graphics sections of Adobe After Effects? Tonight's promos and Nakamura's entrance are like videos a ten year old would make and then throw on to YouTube.

• It's crazy to think that Corbin has been on the main roster for almost two years now and he's still incredibly shit.

That segment with Shane & Tye was bad. Especially when he said "What? Are you still here?". It was so flat and monotone, like he had never done a promo before.

• The interview after the Mixed Match Challenge match just made me want to hope and pray that everything that happens on Mixed Match Challenge isn't kayfabe/canon.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote