View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 04:11 PM   #1211
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Yeah, I'm not really feeling Lesnar as much as I used to. Started around the time of the Ambrose feud for me. I think part of it is they just ran out of guys who are over enough to be worthy of facing Lesnar. So in the process of trying to bring young guys up simply by letting them face Lesnar it brought his mystique down.
god i forgot about that feud. yep, that's where it all started. it basically made Lesnar come down a level instead of making Ambrose come up.

I guess he's been back almost 6 years now though so it was a matter of time
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote