View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #54
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I'm not saying her being a drug addict makes her less credible. I'm saying her taking a bunch of drugs because that's what she does and then when it's convenient to villainize someone saying "OMG I WAS DRUGGED" does. If she actually got raped, doing clear things that point to "lying drama queen" is insanely stupid and obviously makes her less credible. The fact that she simply does drugs is irrelevant. The only reason I posted that "cocaine in my eye" tweet earlier was to make fun of her "I was drugged" claim.
I just want to state I am not attacking you. I get what you mean, and I used to think like this once upon a time. I can't explain it, but it's just like a different language to me now. I think I'll just say that you saying acting like a "lying drama queen" is subjective. Like, of course she looks like that to you, but that doesn't mean that's her intention or how she thinks she looks. I don't think you mean to say that, but what you're requiring from her is a fashioned persona of respectability and integrity before she says "I was in a situation where I took substances; I thought I was safe -- I was not."

I understand the impulse to look at people's stories and rip apart inconsistencies. And in a dark way, the mess this world can be is hilarious, so I'm not even mocking sardonic tones and such. I just think the WWE and Phoenix police are taking the right approach by taking it seriously.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote